Quote Originally Posted by Philips - Benedickte View Post
Hi Majorusa.

We are asking these questions so we can get more information. The more information we got the easier it will be to find a solution. I have reported this to the development, but it doesn't take one day to find a solution and "make" a new software.

BR,
Benedickte
Dear Benedikte,

Thank you for your answer. I do not want to start a futile debate about this issue. I know how much effort takes to fix different issues but I do not feel in any way that the issues reported in the firmware and this thread are a real priority for the development team. You are acting here like you read this for the first time yesterday but I signaled this over one month ago. I gave you all the info and I did tests with several mediaplayers and three Philips TV models. It would have sufficed to buy an egreat player - it is less than 50 euro - and to test it by yourselves.

Anyhow, I am looking forward for a speed resolution of this issue because you managed to implement a crippled player inside the TV that does not understand a lot of formats and it is barely usable. And due to this bug you took from your customers the possibility to use a third party device to play the content they want as it should be played: on the network, with subtitles and with sound regardless the codec used.

Keep up the good work!