Results 1 to 5 of 5
  • Topic Tools
  • Display
  • Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    New Member
    Points: 283, Level: 3
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    3
    Points
    283
    Level
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Tv 32PFL5604H/12 no audio

    Hi everybody
    first time on this forum (hope the last...)
    My 3 years old tv has audio problems.
    Few months ago started to loose audio. sometimes I turned it on and the audio sounded, other times when turning on there was no audio.
    No audio from the decoder, wii nor play station neither dvd.
    Only one time the audio with the earphones was ok.
    I tried to turn off from the tv and from the controller, to pull out the plug.
    sometimes it worked sometimes no.
    Now the tv has no audio since yesterday.
    I would like to have an idea before taking it to the assistance. It's no near and the tv is not easy to carry
    Is it serious?!?!

    thanks a lot

    Mika

  2. #2
    Moderator
    Points: 9,766, Level: 29
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class5000 Experience Points1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!Overdrive
    Philips - Benedickte's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,015
    Points
    9,766
    Level
    29
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Mika View Post
    Hi everybody
    first time on this forum (hope the last...)
    My 3 years old tv has audio problems.
    Few months ago started to loose audio. sometimes I turned it on and the audio sounded, other times when turning on there was no audio.
    No audio from the decoder, wii nor play station neither dvd.
    Only one time the audio with the earphones was ok.
    I tried to turn off from the tv and from the controller, to pull out the plug.
    sometimes it worked sometimes no.
    Now the tv has no audio since yesterday.
    I would like to have an idea before taking it to the assistance. It's no near and the tv is not easy to carry
    Is it serious?!?!

    thanks a lot

    Mika
    Hi Mika.

    Welcome to the forums.

    Could you please check waht software version you have installed on your TV?

    I can see the latest version has this fix:
    • No sound from external devices through HDMI connection.

    You can download this from the support page for your TV. Put it on USB stick and update TV. Full instructions is available at the support page.

    Please report back result, thank you.

    Best regards,
    Benedickte
    Forum Mod

  3. #3
    New Member
    Points: 283, Level: 3
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    3
    Points
    283
    Level
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Philips - Benedickte View Post
    Hi Mika.

    Welcome to the forums.

    Could you please check waht software version you have installed on your TV?

    I can see the latest version has this fix:
    • No sound from external devices through HDMI connection.

    You can download this from the support page for your TV. Put it on USB stick and update TV. Full instructions is available at the support page.

    Please report back result, thank you.

    Best regards,
    Benedickte
    Thanks a lot Benedickte for your answer

    I've already upgraded the sofware to the latest version, with no changes.
    The news is that in the last 3 days turning OFF not with the controller but at the TV there are no audio problems when switching ON... (I have to say that I switch the TV ON only ONE time a day)
    I hope this way will work a long...

  4. #4
    Silver Member
    Points: 3,256, Level: 16
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 194
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsOverdriveNew Achievement!

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    127
    Points
    3,256
    Level
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    4
    The 2009 series (chassis q543xx) have some (known) troubles with a (bad)component in the SSB named "capacitor", that cause audio issues, you need to call tecnical service. Capacitor are a cheap component, labor........you have to ask.

  5. #5
    New Member
    Points: 283, Level: 3
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    3
    Points
    283
    Level
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Manuel View Post
    The 2009 series (chassis q543xx) have some (known) troubles with a (bad)component in the SSB named "capacitor", that cause audio issues, you need to call tecnical service. Capacitor are a cheap component, labor........you have to ask.
    Yes! it's mine! Q543.3E
    Thanks Manuel, I'll call the tec serv to ask...

Similar Topics

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 11:09 AM
  2. 46PFL9706T/12 Audio disappears.
    By Peter i Falkenberg in forum TV: Other
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-06-2012, 06:17 PM
  3. BDP7500B2/12 audio 5.1 output
    By robby_fr in forum Blu-ray: BDP7000 Series
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 09:55 AM
  4. 32PFL5604H/12 increases volume by itself
    By bps in forum TV: Software 2009 models (and older)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 08:40 PM
  5. Old TV firmware for 32PFL5604H/12
    By deian in forum TV: Software 2009 models (and older)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 09:05 PM

Tags for this Topic

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •