Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 259
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

Level
    Thanks

Net TV problems with registering on a 40pfl9705

Hello,
    before I installed Net-Tv I was already registered with Club Philips. When I installed Net-TV (which works fine), a popup screen asks if you are already registered or if you wish to register. It says that if you are already registered, no problem, you can give the same e-mailadress. I did that and then another screen says that an e-mail is sent to your e-mailadress for finishing your registration. But I was already registered. So I checked this e-mail and I did need to clic on a link to give my language of preference. Which I already had done. So I go back to Net Tv and a screens says that my registration is not complete and that I can register later. Can anybody help me with this? Because now I can do that a million times and everytime the same screen appears (registration is not complete).
    And now how do I get the SD memorycard of 4GB?
    Thanks in advance,
    Regards,

Bronze Member
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Well. You'll probably get 2 SD cards, I did.... Still have to send one back to Philips.
    On start up my Net TV keeps asking the same question, but it is no big issue, you can continue anyway

Platinum Member
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 359
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredTagger Second Class1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fletri View Post
    Hello,
    before I installed Net-Tv I was already registered with Club Philips. When I installed Net-TV (which works fine), a popup screen asks if you are already registered or if you wish to register. It says that if you are already registered, no problem, you can give the same e-mailadress. I did that and then another screen says that an e-mail is sent to your e-mailadress for finishing your registration. But I was already registered. So I checked this e-mail and I did need to clic on a link to give my language of preference. Which I already had done. So I go back to Net Tv and a screens says that my registration is not complete and that I can register later. Can anybody help me with this? Because now I can do that a million times and everytime the same screen appears (registration is not complete).
    And now how do I get the SD memorycard of 4GB?
    Thanks in advance,
    Regards,
    Since you are already a member of club Philips (as I was also), try to login into the club philips page and examine the registered products. There will be an entry about the 9705: check if its serial number is registered, and if not, try to manually add it. If you have registered yourself the tv (so there are two entries), delete the one you have created yourself, or both, and re-register from net tv. And allow for a day for the system to settle...

Silver Member
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!Veteran
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fletri View Post
    ...And now how do I get the SD memorycard of 4GB?
    Thanks in advance,
    Regards,
    If you call the Philips helpdesk, they will tell you to send an e-mail with name, address, TV serial number and TV type-number (or Blu Ray player) to NetTV.Support@philips.com. Then it will still take two weeks before it arrives in your mailbox, but you finally get it. You only get it when you have a TV (or Blu Ray player) with Video Store capabilities and a video store active in your country.
    Last edited by Philips; 12-01-2010 at 11:22 AM.

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 259
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Thx for the answers !

Best Regards,