• Topic Tools
  • Display
  • Bookmark and Share
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

Level
    Thanks

Some questions about the 32PFL4007K/12

Hello All,

Yesterday I bought the 32PFL4007K/12 and today I installed it.

At first, I installed the tv and radio channels. It took a while, to find all the receiveable channels: when I got home from the supermarket it was almost done. The satellite tuner seems to be a very good one: it find almost 4000 channels

So, I'm afraid it will took a while, to find the desired channels and arrange them. I already find out, how to move them, but I did not figured out yet, if it is possible to remove channels, because not every channel is to see as you need to subscribe.

To make things easyer and faster, maybe there is software available or an app, to do so. Hopefully someone can help.

I also would like to know, how to see the EPG...

Also, I registerd my new tv at MyPhilips, but - how strange - Philips says that the product is not sold in my country

My country is The Netherlands, so that explains the poor English. Sorry for that but thanks in advance for your help!
    Last edited by Berteman; 09-02-2012 at 11:40 PM.

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class5000 Experience Points1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!Overdrive
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Berteman View Post
    Hello All,

Yesterday I bought the 32PFL4007K/12 and today I installed it.

At first, I installed the tv and radio channels. It took a while, to find all the receiveable channels: when I got home from the supermarket it was almost done. The satellite tuner seems to be a very good one: it find almost 4000 channels

So, I'm afraid it will took a while, to find the desired channels and arrange them. I already find out, how to move them, but I did not figured out yet, if it is possible to remove channels, because not every channel is to see as you need to subscribe.

To make things easyer and faster, maybe there is software available or an app, to do so. Hopefully someone can help.

I also would like to know, how to see the EPG...

Also, I registerd my new tv at MyPhilips, but - how strange - Philips says that the product is not sold in my country

My country is The Netherlands, so that explains the poor English. Sorry for that but thanks in advance for your help!
    Hi Berteman.

Welcome to the forums.

Did you buy your TV in a shop or over internet? What shop did you buy it from?

You cannot remove channels, but you can add channels you are watching often to a favorite list.
    You can then choose to view only favorites instead of all channels.

Best regards,
    Benedickte
    Forum Mod

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Hi Benedickte,

Thanks for welcoming me at this forum.

During the search for a new TV for the bedroom, we have seen this TV in the store of Block in The Hague and Saturn in Rotterdam.

The salesman at Saturn told us about the connectivity and then we find out that this tv has a integrated satellite tuner and CI interface. A big advantage because we use a satellite dish: the only way to recieve Italian television in the Netherlands (my partner is of Italian descent).

Looking at reviews on the internet about this TV, it was noticed that in several webshops the tv was priced considerably sharper than in store and that is why it purchased from online store Redcoon.

Too bad it is not possible to remove stations that are not interesting or that the viewing rights are lacking, because the channels for us is worth, are difficult to find by the huge number of installed transmitters. Very remarkable is by the way, that the satellite tuner of the television find much more stations than a single satellite receiver (set-top box Philips).

Hopefully the ability to remove channels will come available with a future software update. And maybe there is a possibility to use an editor on the computer or an app to edit the channels.

Thanks anyway
    Berteman

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Philips - Benedickte View Post
    Hi Berteman.

Welcome to the forums.

Did you buy your TV in a shop or over internet? What shop did you buy it from?

Best regards,
    Benedickte
    Dear Benedickte,

I'm very curious about this question and the reason why you want to know. And please, can you inform me why Philips says that the product is not sold in my country. However I bought it over the internet, it is also for sale in shops .

Best reagards, Berteman
    Last edited by Berteman; 09-11-2012 at 08:14 PM.

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class5000 Experience Points1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!Overdrive
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Berteman View Post
    Dear Benedickte,

I'm very curious about this question and the reason why you want to know. And please, can you inform me why Philips says that the product is not sold in my country. However I bought it over the internet, it is also for sale in shops .

Best reagards, Berteman

Hi Berteman.

We do not sell this type of sets because the models are not meant for the Netherlands market.
    Tuners are not certified to Netherlands broadcasters, for example the satallite tuner can cause problems and is not supported by Canal Digital.

However the H model (32PFL4007H/12) is sold in Netherlands and this can be the model you have seen in shops, while K model you have, is sold over internet and then from a country that this model is ment for (for example Germany).

If you want to register your TV, try doing this from the TV itself instead from the website.

Hope this explain why you cannot register over webiste and you get told this product is nor sold in Netherlands.

Best regards,
    Benedickte
    Forum Mod