• Topic Tools
  • Display
  • Bookmark and Share
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 94
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

Level
    Thanks

Unhappy Issue with Philips 3000 32PFL3017H/12

Hello 3 weeks ago i bought Philips 3000 32PFL3017H/12 since then every thing was fine with my tv except the fact the i was not able to get signal form all digital channels but i think that is the problem is coming from my cable provider but an other thing happen yesterday with my tv and i think is gonna be very serious issue.My tv was working constantly like 15 hours without to be switch off and than i switch off from the remote control and than after hall an hour i want it to turn it on and than what happen i press the power button and i don`t get any pictures or sound the screen remain black without sound or pictures sensor light is on red and when i try to press one of the buttons from the remote control red light sensor is blinking but at the end nothing the screen remain black with out sound or pictures and it pass more than 24 hours i still have the same issue.So i`m asking for any advice if any one can tell what can cause this issue i really have no idea what really happen before that the TV was working fine but now i think i have serious issues and i just bought it 3 weeks a ago

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class5000 Experience Points1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!Overdrive
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bikiMaiden View Post
    Hello 3 weeks ago i bought Philips 3000 32PFL3017H/12 since then every thing was fine with my tv except the fact the i was not able to get signal form all digital channels but i think that is the problem is coming from my cable provider but an other thing happen yesterday with my tv and i think is gonna be very serious issue.My tv was working constantly like 15 hours without to be switch off and than i switch off from the remote control and than after hall an hour i want it to turn it on and than what happen i press the power button and i don`t get any pictures or sound the screen remain black without sound or pictures sensor light is on red and when i try to press one of the buttons from the remote control red light sensor is blinking but at the end nothing the screen remain black with out sound or pictures and it pass more than 24 hours i still have the same issue.So i`m asking for any advice if any one can tell what can cause this issue i really have no idea what really happen before that the TV was working fine but now i think i have serious issues and i just bought it 3 weeks a ago
    Hi Bikimaiden.

I would advise you to do a software update with USB flash drive. Before putting the USB in the TV please unplugg the TV, then plug TV back in after USB is connected to the TV.

If this doesn't help, please contact your local customer service.

Best regards,
    Benedickte
    Forum Mod