08-21-2012, 03:37 PM #11
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
- Rep Power
Your experiences with FW v133.5 for 6xx7, 7xx7 and 8xx7 series (2012 models)
Please share your experiences with this new SW version here in this topic. Channeling your input will make it easier for users to search and find relevant info.
- Due to the global IT structure, there might be a delay in the uploading/synchronising of new SW releases (and their release notes). Please, have a little patience if you cannot immediately see the new files on the support web pages and try 1 or 2 days later.
- IMPORTANT: After upgrading your TV, it is necessary to perform a "cold start": after the TV is running again (after the update), shut down the TV, wait 2 minutes (till all components are shut down), unplug the TV from the mains (pull power cord) for a few minutes before starting again.
- WARNING: Never downgrade from 133.x.x. back to 108.8.x! Version 132.5.1 contains a new Standby-Software which is not compatible with the firmware 108.8 (108.8 does not contain the old Standby-Software). If you downgrade, your TV won't start anymore and you need a service intervention!
• Solution for analog services not available in channel grid.
! Note:Once the software upgrade is complete, you need to disconnect the power cable from the
power outlet. Wait one minute then reconnect it. After that you can start your TV in the usual way.
Last edited by Philips - Benedickte; 09-13-2012 at 12:41 PM.Forum Mod
By Philips - Benedickte in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 52Last Post: 10-12-2014, 09:56 PM
By Philips - Benedickte in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 85Last Post: 09-16-2012, 10:45 PM
By Philips - Benedickte in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 54Last Post: 08-21-2012, 03:41 PM
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 9Last Post: 07-26-2012, 02:56 PM
By Philips - Benedickte in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 21Last Post: 07-20-2012, 07:42 AM