09-14-2012, 01:32 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
- Rep Power
BDP5500&BDP5510&BDP6100 Latest Firmware upgrade (V3.46) has been released
V3.46 is released to BDP5500/12, /98, /55, /05, X/78, /93, S/51, K/51 and BDP5510/12 and BDP6100/12 only
V3.46 includes the following changes:
• Correction on Russian translation in menu.
• Fix a bug when HDMI audio is set to bitstream mode.
• Acetrax and Maxdome video on demand service is available.
Note: After upgrading the firmware, follow the steps below to reset the device to factory settings:
1. Switch off the player.
2. Switch on the player.
3. Go to Setup Menu (Do not go to Easylink / Preferences).
4. On the remote control press UP to scrolled to ADVANCED.
5. In ADVANCED, select RESTORE FACTORY DEFAULT.
6. The player would automatically restart.
The former firmware version includes the following changes:
• Fixed the issue wherein a USB device or SD card is not detected by the BDP, if Fast Wake-up mode is set to ON. (V3.32)
• Additional French and Russian menu languages for Skype (VideoCall). (v3.28)
• Improved video de-interlacing. (v3.28)
• Improved support for Upnp and DLNA media servers. (v3.28)
• Fixes an issue where the BDP will hang-up in Setup menu (Easylink and Preferences) found in 3.17. (v3.28)
• General improvements in system stability. (v3.28)
• General improvements in Skype (VideoCall) user interface. (v3.28)
• VideoCall (Skype) is added to the home menu. Add a new dimension to your calls and contact your friends and relatives as if you are there. Simply plug in a selected* Skype™ camera to your home theater or Blu-ray player and enjoy HD video and excellent sound quality from the comfort of your couch. Use your familiar list of Skype™ contacts from your current Skype™ account and start calling! Skype™ camera is sold separately. To purchase, visit: www.freetalk.me/philips. Refer to the FAQ in the product support website for more information on how to use VideoCall.(3.17)
• System stability improvement. (v3.17)
Kindly download the software at www.philips.com/supportForum Mod
By Philips - QK in forum Blu-ray: BDP5000 & 6000 SeriesReplies: 7Last Post: 07-11-2012, 08:51 PM
By Philips - QK in forum Blu-ray: BDP2000 & 3000 SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-29-2012, 11:10 AM
By Philips - Remko in forum Blu-ray: BDP2000 & 3000 SeriesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2012, 11:56 AM
By Philips - Remko in forum Blu-ray: BDP5000 & 6000 SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2012, 09:53 AM
By Philips - Remko in forum Blu-ray: BDP7000 SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-08-2012, 11:29 AM