Topic: HDMI Issue with 42PFL4755
09-24-2012, 10:05 AM #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Rep Power
HDMI Issue with 42PFL4755
I have purchased a 42" Philips LED TV (42PFL4755) about 8/9 months back.
The TV workes fine except 1 scenario as follows:
On connecting the TV with laptop using HDMI, it always shows no signal.
The following actions have been taken but no result at all:
1. Restarting both TV & laptop, Sony Vaio
2. Adjusting all resolution of laptop.
3. Even by extending the screen, pressing the Fn+F7 key. Also tried other options like Projector/Multiple, etc etc.
4. I have tested the same laptop using the same HDMI cable with other TV(Sony & Samsung). The HDMI connectivity works absolutely fine in other TV.
The most annoying fact is for last 2 months I am lodging service request with Philips, but til now no action has been taken.
By reesje in forum Blu-ray: BDP2000 & 3000 SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2012, 09:50 PM
By honeymonster in forum Blu-ray: BDP2000 & 3000 SeriesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-22-2012, 02:02 PM
By laziffer in forum TV: ConnectivityReplies: 7Last Post: 02-25-2012, 12:27 PM
By lazard in forum TV: ConnectivityReplies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2011, 09:27 AM
By rot in forum TV: ConnectivityReplies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2011, 07:27 AM