We need YOUR help: which application do you like to see on Net TV?
Net TV service request:
Which application/service would you like to see on Net TV?
We would like to know what is popular in your country....
Please post your request or ideas in this topic.
(don't forget to mention your country in your post)
Last edited by Philips; 12-03-2010 at 12:27 PM.
in Germany - it would be nice to have an IT news APP (like http://www.computerbase.de/)
Also an APP for the Philips-FAQs of the Philips service website (where the TV/BD model is chosen automatically). I think, that most users could solve many problems by themselves when they know where to find solutions.
The "Mediatheken" from RTL, VOX, etc. - where tv series are shown for 7 days after broadcasts...
BBCs iPlayer integration... ;-)
Philips videostore for Germany - which is STILL missing
Last edited by Toengel; 12-03-2010 at 08:32 AM.
in Italy one of the most important sites for news is this:
might be interesting to have this site
We want Social Media!
We want Social Media!
Hyves, Facebook & Twitter!
The Following User Says Thank You to Jessy For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Jessy
no - we won't...
It would be nice to add support for:
The Following User Says Thank You to bas For This Useful Post:
Yes we want Social Media!
Originally Posted by Toengel
The Following User Says Thank You to DellUser For This Useful Post:
Eindhovens Dagblad (Dutch Newspaper) works already nice on the open internet, when you use M.ED.NL (Mobile version). Perhaps a piece of cake to convert this into an official app? http://m.ed.nl/
Last edited by DellUser; 12-03-2010 at 11:33 AM.
For Skype you need a microphone & camera. Panasonic has it as a kit. It is very expensive. panasonic-skype-camera I prefere a cheap solution, just by connecting my webcam with build-in mricrophone into the USB of the TV.
Originally Posted by petasis
Last edited by DellUser; 12-03-2010 at 11:44 AM.
I agree with Nederland24
Originally Posted by bas
The Following User Says Thank You to jvoskes For This Useful Post:
- Fatafeat TV:
Arabic - So will need Arabic enabled firmware
- The Weather Channel "http://www.weather.com/"
At least this will give full weather details for worldwide ...
I like vandaag.net/, it is a compilation of all kind of Dutch news sites, it works well via the open internet except for the pictures and movies on "FOC". Please make it as an App.
First of all I appreciate what is available now. Our top 3: NOS Journaal, Uitzending Gemist, Arte.
1. Agree with JohnnyQ - VANDAAG.NET/
2. Improve the existing NU.NL/ (a. more categories like science, b. configurable (settings in cookie), c. no incorrect XML parsing)
3. An app which is a starter for Google (search) so that one can use the quick list
4. A cartoon app like there is for other countries but not for NL
6. Funda (like ...)
Great idea, Philips! I will immediately take advantage of it! :-)
1) Italian main television has a site where you can see their programs over the last week: Rai Replay (http://www.rai.tv/dl/replaytv/replaytv.html), but they are using MS Silverlight, not Adobe Flash Player. There is something like this also for the other main Italian television, Mediaset, but I don't know the link
2) I agree with daL for an app which is a starter for Google (search) and possibly Gmail too
3) A good weather channel, in my opinion, is http://www.3bmeteo.com
4) Skype (with a cheap solution like an USB webcam/mic) would be really great!
Tags for this Topic