02-08-2012, 05:14 PM
-Other voip Services: Sip client
-Flickr and other popular photo sharing services for endless dia shows
Edit: Country: Free World (wherever that is)
Last edited by Fatmelter; 02-08-2012 at 05:42 PM.
02-08-2012, 08:18 PM
Hi, I'd like to see programs that were broadcasted by SBS6. Sony Bravia has it...
Also Muzu.tv (music video clips) is a nice one.
02-10-2012, 08:16 PM
How about adding SugarSync Cloud Storage as an app. Samsung has already announced such a feature and it looks good.
SugarSync gives everybody 5GB of free cloud storage, which could also be used for Net-TV. I have been using it for some time and it would be great if Philips could add a SugarSync app like Samsung has.
02-13-2012, 03:29 PM
Why on a TV?
- TV's are hooked up to receiver/amplifiers often, sound will be the best available in that house normally
- Having the TV for the Spotify interface would be great
- having this app will prevent me from having to buy other hardware with integrated Spotify support, to make Spotify available to my receiver/amplifier (e.g. device from Sonos/Logitech, media player or even an Onkyo receiver). I just dont want (my wife having) to startup and use a pc/laptop either to be able to use Spotify.
Last edited by PhilipsFan74; 02-13-2012 at 07:44 PM.
02-13-2012, 08:30 PM
Please dont forget to look after the quality of existing apps!
A Picasa webalbum app that does not require you to login.
I'm sure there is a technical reason for having to login, but it makes me ignore the app:
- It even forgets my password sometimes, well you know how easily entering any text is in the TV ...
- Another reason for not having to login is that I do not want to edit my albums at all, I even see it as a (small) security risk, unnecessary edit rights for yet another device.
I also cannot view other public albums, such as from my friends.
The way I see it;
A way to better implement all this in a design/redesign is to make it possible to store Picasa (Google) accounts so you can easily browse them. Think of my own account and those of my friends.
Last edited by PhilipsFan74; 02-13-2012 at 08:32 PM.
02-15-2012, 08:19 PM
Thank you for your work. New Net TV having much better UI.
02-16-2012, 06:18 AM
yuppTV apps most urgently needed
Originally Posted by Philips
We are urgently in need of yuppTV apps in our philips smart tv. Most of us in Singapore are using yuppTV in iphone, android phones. Now samsung tv already have this application. Many people are going for buying samsung TV only for this apps. This is for watching Indian channels online.
02-19-2012, 05:57 PM
What about netflix app as it now available in Ireland and United Kingdom .
02-20-2012, 03:56 AM
I have never see netflix app so I don't know about it. For YuppTV we can see most of the Indian channels.
Please add this app please...
02-20-2012, 12:16 PM
Skype is a "must have" I think....
Last edited by Muehle; 02-24-2012 at 11:27 AM.
02-20-2012, 09:06 PM
There is a program for pc, called "sopcast".
SopCast is a simple, free way to broadcast video and audio or watch the video and listen to radio on the Internet. I'm already been searching whether it was possible or not. And I think sopcast for philips tv's is possible, but I don't know how. I think many Philips tv users will appreciate this app.
02-21-2012, 06:58 PM
Support for proxy!!!
Voddler, sf anytime or any better vod rental provider than film2home!!!
02-24-2012, 06:38 PM
for spain rtve, la sexta, marca and as.but the very important is rtve.
02-24-2012, 11:26 PM
It would be really nice if we where able to get the European apps on the USA Net TV versions!!!!
02-25-2012, 09:01 AM
just for info: are the Philips competitor's in USA (LG, Panasonic, Samsung, etc...)
already offering a wider NET TV App Portfolio?
Tags for this Topic