10-01-2012, 01:21 PM #1
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
- Rep Power
Your experiences with FW v0.14.101 for 5806, 6000 and 7000 series (2011 models)Hi all
14.101 is online.
Please share your experiences with this new SW version here in this topic. Channeling your input will make it easier for users to search and find relevant info.
- Due to the global IT structure, there might be a delay in the uploading/synchronising of new SW releases (and their release notes). Please, have a little patience if you cannot immediately see the new files on the support web pages and try 1 or 2 days later.
- IMPORTANT: After upgrading your TV, it is necessary to perform a "cold start": after the TV is running again (after the update), shut down the TV, wait 2 minutes (till all components are shut down), unplug the TV from the mains (pull power cord) for a few minutes before starting again.
• Subtitle is not synchronized with the video.
• Subtitle is shown in strange colours
By Manuel in forum TV: Software 2011 modelsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2012, 08:02 AM
By Philips - Thomas in forum TV: Software 2011 modelsReplies: 65Last Post: 09-14-2012, 08:13 PM
By Philips - Thomas in forum TV: Software 2011 modelsReplies: 54Last Post: 05-16-2012, 01:49 PM
By Philips - Thomas in forum TV: Software 2011 modelsReplies: 99Last Post: 04-25-2012, 06:45 AM
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2011 modelsReplies: 32Last Post: 10-21-2011, 05:10 PM