10-01-2012, 02:21 PM #1
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
- Rep Power
Your experiences with FW v0.14.101 for 8000, 9000 and 21:9 series (2011 models)Hi all
14.101 is online.
Please share your experiences with this new SW version here in this topic. Channeling your input will make it easier for users to search and find relevant info.
- Due to the global IT structure, there might be a delay in the uploading/synchronising of new SW releases (and their release notes). Please, have a little patience if you cannot immediately see the new files on the support web pages and try 1 or 2 days later.
- IMPORTANT: After upgrading your TV, it is necessary to perform a "cold start": after the TV is running again (after the update), shut down the TV, wait 2 minutes (till all components are shut down), unplug the TV from the mains (pull power cord) for a few minutes before starting again.
• Subtitle is not synchronized with the video.
• Subtitle is shown in strange colours
By Philips - Thomas in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 176Last Post: 09-28-2012, 05:11 PM
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 59Last Post: 05-07-2012, 09:25 PM
By bluevoice in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 120Last Post: 04-19-2012, 06:00 PM
By Philips - Thomas in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 141Last Post: 03-05-2012, 07:33 AM
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 23Last Post: 10-20-2011, 08:26 AM