Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience PointsNew Achievement!3 months registered

Level
    Thanks

Network data changed

Hi,

I bought a Philip 32PFL5606H TV a year ago and it has been working just fine. However, last week the following message
    pops up when switching channels:
    The network data changed. Do you want to perform update scan?

If I click NO the message will temporary go away but will come back again when switching to another channel.
    If I click YES it will perform a channel search/scan and do so for a couple of minutes. It will then return the message saying that it has stopped. Not sure if that is a good or bad message. It would have been better with a message like failed/interrupted if it did fail and completed/finished if it did complete successfully. Anyway, the message keep on poping up after the scan has completed.
    The software release the TV is running is TPM62E 2.03. Noticed that there is a newer version available. Can this problem be related to the firmware? The TV is connected via a coax cable to a central system shared by all apartments in the building.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class5000 Experience Points1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!Overdrive
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingvar View Post
    Hi,

I bought a Philip 32PFL5606H TV a year ago and it has been working just fine. However, last week the following message
    pops up when switching channels:
    The network data changed. Do you want to perform update scan?

If I click NO the message will temporary go away but will come back again when switching to another channel.
    If I click YES it will perform a channel search/scan and do so for a couple of minutes. It will then return the message saying that it has stopped. Not sure if that is a good or bad message. It would have been better with a message like failed/interrupted if it did fail and completed/finished if it did complete successfully. Anyway, the message keep on poping up after the scan has completed.
    The software release the TV is running is TPM62E 2.03. Noticed that there is a newer version available. Can this problem be related to the firmware? The TV is connected via a coax cable to a central system shared by all apartments in the building.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Ingvar.

Welcome to the forum.

I would advise you to update your TV to latest software, then do a cold restart on the TV. After plugging it back in, go into settings and channel settings, find reinstall channels and press OK.
    You can also turn off the automatic channel update. You find this in the channel settings.

Best regards,
    Benedickte
    Forum Mod