10-25-2012, 11:49 PM #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Rep Power
Issues with getting net tv for the first time
I have some issues in getting nettv working. Got a 32pfl5007h/12. Somehow it gives an error while connecting to the internet. What I did so far:
1. update the firmware
2. Connected the tv to my wired network with cable instead of wifi.
3. put the ip number of the tv to static an added an ipnumber.
4. placed the server in the DMZ of the router.
5. changed dns servers on the router and tv towards google 22.214.171.124 instead of my internet provider.
I still got the error server not found while I can play media from my PC. I can also browse the internet without issues. upnp is enabled on my router.
Does any one have an idea which might help?
Last edited by BDG; 10-26-2012 at 09:03 AM.
By artesan in forum Sound: DS8000- and DS9000-seriesReplies: 41Last Post: 07-19-2013, 10:47 AM
By n0t in forum TV: 3DReplies: 2Last Post: 05-23-2012, 06:17 PM
By chingy in forum Sound: Streamium MCi series (MCi900| Mci8080| MCi730| MCi500| MCi298)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2012, 03:15 PM
By meeeder in forum Apps: MyRemote App (for Android)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-08-2011, 01:25 PM
By vaidas in forum Smart TV: InstallationReplies: 5Last Post: 01-31-2011, 01:18 PM