Diamond Member
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive1000 Experience Points25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    Thanks

Question [Proposal] Setup of Net-TV-App via PC

Hi,

this is a proposal I think would be a nice feature.

With the registration in Club Philips (CP) one has also a login on the Club-Philips-Websites. The registration in CP has also the advantage that the web links used in the open internet browser in Net TV are store in a database. So, if I login on another Net TV device with open internet feature, my web links are present.

On the CP website I can see my registered Philips devices and I can change my address etc.

I think it would be nice to have there the possibility to setup my Net TV surface. For example to arrange the Apps on the start page of Net TV. I think it would be also nice to add new Apps via the PC web browser, because it takes much time to browse the app catalogue on the TV (in the app catalogue on the TV I can't test the Apps - so it makes no differences if I add Apps on my TV or PC).

Philips, what do you think about that?

Toengel@Alex
    Last edited by Toengel; 12-24-2010 at 10:39 AM.

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation First ClassTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!Veteran
    Level
    Thanks
    Good thinking Toengel! Yes, we have plans to change the sign-on procedure. Now there are several applications that require additional sign-on, we are working on a single sign-on concept. Don’t expect results on short notice, it is complex.

We want NetTV to operate independently from your computer, although the possibilities with external devices will further expand. The amount of applications is rapidly growing; we understand your request for easy and fast home-page lay-out possibilities and search options. Let us surprise you in 2011 with new applications that can help you with that.

P.S: Thank you for your great contribution to this forum in 2010, we all count on you next year!
    Forum Mod

Bronze Member
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 162
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Philips View Post
    we understand your request for easy and fast home-page lay-out possibilities and search options. Let us surprise you in 2011 with new applications that can help you with that.
    Please don't forget that so many apps must be categorized by some way; it become unusable in last time to see all of them in a long multipage flat list.