I have searched endlessly on the internet for a resolution to this problem and have found nothing. I am connecting my HP laptop model G60-445DX running Windows 7 Premium to my Philips HDTV model 55PFL3907/F7 with latest firmware updates via HDMI. I have set up the proper default audio output from my laptop to the tv. I have set up the HDMI port in which I am connected to as a computer under my devices on my tv. I have picture but no audio. I have tried connecting my laptop with a Samsung tv with the same exact settings and HDMI cable and both audio and video work through the tv. I have adjusted settings in my graphic card and my card also agrees that it is HDCP supported. I have tried every possible way of device restarts and connections with the other HDMI ports but to no avail. I have also updated all of my software, drivers, and firmware. I tried Philips support and Windows support and neither have corrected the situation. Yes, my tv and computer volumes are turned up. Yes, I have the right devices connected and selected. If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

-Matt