11-01-2012, 07:35 PM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Rep Power
46PFL8007 , HDMI - "No video signal"
Can't get my Home Cinema set connected anymore, but was initally ok! Below chain of events:
- Purchased this TV a few days ago and I connected Home Cinema set (Harman Kardon HS200) through HDMI cable. All OK for playing DVD's.
- However as HK set doesn't support HDMI ARC a separate optical audio cable was required to have TV audio via HK set.
- Today purchased audio cable (Hitachi optical cable, Toslink, 1.5M) and connected.
- TV audio now all ok on HK set. However when trying to watch DVD the message shows; no video signal.
- So can't watch any DVD's!
- Tried several HDMI connections, removed optical cable, re-installed all with new set up of TV etc. Nothing solved the problem!
- Software version is 133.5
Anyone familiar with this problem? Recommended solutions? Any advise welcome!
By RStopar in forum TV: ConnectivityReplies: 5Last Post: 09-04-2012, 02:30 PM
By getbackloretta in forum TV: ConnectivityReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2012, 03:23 PM
By Gallagher in forum TV: ConnectivityReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2011, 10:00 AM
By bvdbos in forum Blu-ray: BDP8000 SeriesReplies: 5Last Post: 06-16-2011, 10:38 AM
By Bikeman1972 in forum TV: Streaming & NetworkReplies: 5Last Post: 02-17-2011, 02:29 PM