• Topic Tools
  • Display
  • Bookmark and Share
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered100 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

Level
    Thanks

Thumbs down 32PFL5606S/98 twice black out/ power failure!

Hello,
    I'm so sad and lost confident to PHILIPS TV after two times 32PFL5606S/98 had power failure, totally black out. I bought this TV on 26/2/2012 and some date in July my TV suddenly can't switch on (no power at all). Sent to Philips Service Center, and they replaced the power board with no explanation. Then they said, no more warranty replacement if same problem occurs and I need to pay of the board burn again. Oh my god, they are like 'gambling' with customer why this board so 'fragile' after I'm taking the best care of this TV (always wait before switch off/on the AC until totally shut down, jut few hours of usage daily). So I'm so worried what was actually happen for brand new TV like this that stop working. Then today while I'm watching TV, suddenly it stop working again! NO POWER AT ALL-SAME SYMPTOM as before. Within 9 months, this TV put me in depressed. So no more warranty after 9 month of same power problem? So what kind of TV that Phillips sold that too sensitive of power fluctuation? or is that saying Philips has low quality parts? wasting the money ! NO MORE PHILIPS BRAND AFTER ALL !

SO, WHAT I NEED TO DO NOW??

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks
    Hi scaniaman901,

I'm sorry to see you're having problems again with your television

Philips in Malaysia really are the best equipped people to talk to regarding this, and I would recommend calling them again to discuss your further options.

You can use this link to find various contact methods

http://www.support.philips.com/suppo...userCountry=my

Rafe

Quote Originally Posted by scaniaman901 View Post
    Hello,
    I'm so sad and lost confident to PHILIPS TV after two times 32PFL5606S/98 had power failure, totally black out. I bought this TV on 26/2/2012 and some date in July my TV suddenly can't switch on (no power at all). Sent to Philips Service Center, and they replaced the power board with no explanation. Then they said, no more warranty replacement if same problem occurs and I need to pay of the board burn again. Oh my god, they are like 'gambling' with customer why this board so 'fragile' after I'm taking the best care of this TV (always wait before switch off/on the AC until totally shut down, jut few hours of usage daily). So I'm so worried what was actually happen for brand new TV like this that stop working. Then today while I'm watching TV, suddenly it stop working again! NO POWER AT ALL-SAME SYMPTOM as before. Within 9 months, this TV put me in depressed. So no more warranty after 9 month of same power problem? So what kind of TV that Phillips sold that too sensitive of power fluctuation? or is that saying Philips has low quality parts? wasting the money ! NO MORE PHILIPS BRAND AFTER ALL !

SO, WHAT I NEED TO DO NOW??
    Forum Mod