Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Bronze Member
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 60
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

Level
    Thanks
    Hi

I have the same problem as Xtreme also here in Sweden. It worked for a few weeks in January, but is gone since then. Guess I tried all the suggestions I found on the pages and also contacted the NetTV support but no luck so far.
    The gut feeling points to a server issue, but I'm very puzzled that the IP-EPG doesn't even start. Do anyone know if it could be related to the fact I use DVB-C?

However, the channel EPG works fine from the DVB-C, but I really miss the IP-EPG sinc it also provide info on the analog channels I have.

regards

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 518
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation First ClassTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!Veteran
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jielse View Post
    Hi, I have the same problem as Xtreme also here in Sweden. It worked for a few weeks in January, but is gone since then.
    Read this post, where an overview is given of the countries where IP-EPG currently is active.

Note: Due to testing, IP-EPG has been active for some weeks beginning this year in some other countries. This is disabled again.
    Last edited by Philips; 03-21-2011 at 12:32 PM.
    Forum Mod

Bronze Member
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 60
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

Level
    Thanks
    TV Mod, thanks for the info anc clarification. That explains a lot to me.
    However, on philips.se web-pages, it explicitly states that it is possible to search in the augmented TV-guide while wathing TV by picture-in-picture. It doesn't say that Sweden is excluded???

Finally, what are the plans of releasing IP-EPG for Sweden?

regards

Silver Member
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredTagger Second Class1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Philips View Post
    In the following countries IP-EPG is NOT active:
    [...]
    - UK

Note: Due to testing, IP-EPG has been active for some weeks beginning this year in some of these countries. This is disabled again.
    May be that's a reason why IP-EPG doesn't work again in my case, even if I'm in Germany where IP-EPG should now working.

In the past (when IP-EPG was still working last year) I did assign a few channels to international versions of IP-EPG from the list, especially I did choose for example Al Jazzeira English from the UK-version, 'cause choosing IP-EPG for Al Jazeira from the german part of tvtv-channel list did result in useless EPG without actual schedule but only constantly repeating the station name in the EPG listing like it does the DVB-C-EPG too.
    Similar thinks I did for VH1 (Spanish listing), France 24 English (from French listing) and may be some other channels not listed in German part of tvtv-Channel list.
    This weekend I did clear internet cache and made a manual search transponder frequency by transponder frequency and left unwanted transponders in hope the smaller channel list would help.
    But it didn't. Automatic channel update at night found the skipped frequencies. And IP-EPG still doesn't work.

So I did register net-tv with my Club Philips account. And there a confusing thing happens: When I had clicked the confirm link I was guided to the UK-Version of Club Philips. I had to login at the UK Page to finish registering my tv again. In earlier re-registering I was guided to German Club-Philips page, where I did also register the first time and now I see my registration again...
    So may be, if tvtv channel lists are now separated by countries so I wouldn't see the foreign channels any more, then my tv-MAC had to be cleared from current Philips IP-EPG database by admin/support before a channel list installation?

----
    Adding the solution here - without bumping the the thread up...:

Philips service did change a peace of hardware and did re-install all basic software and after returning the TV at home the IP-EPG now does work (again)...
    Last edited by ahasver; 07-26-2011 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Problem solved

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Tags for this Topic