12-18-2012, 03:55 AM #11
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Thanked 37 Times in 33 Posts
- Rep Power
Thanks for your reviews on the version 2.2.
We are now looking into your wrong date display issue. We will update you when we have more concrete information.
Meanwhile please advise if the below steps help. If doesn't we may help you to delete your monitor from our server so as to temporarily resolve this issue.
1) go to the 'Settings' in the In.Sight apps;
2) tab on the 'Online monitor';
3) tab on the 'Delete Monitor' button at the bottom of the page
4) go through the re-connection procedure for your monitor from the very beginning.
Philips Moderation TeamForum Mod
By artesan in forum Sound: DS8000- and DS9000-seriesReplies: 42Last Post: 08-24-2015, 09:13 AM
By Philips - QK in forum Apps: In.Sight Wireless Monitor and In.Sight AppReplies: 0Last Post: 10-22-2012, 10:54 AM
By Mr.Mystery in forum Blu-ray: HTS SeriesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-31-2012, 04:59 AM
By gmclay in forum Sound: Other Wireless Audio ModelsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-21-2012, 03:19 PM
By chingy in forum Sound: Streamium MCi series (MCi900| Mci8080| MCi730| MCi500| MCi298)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2012, 03:15 PM