• Topic Tools
  • Display
  • Bookmark and Share
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered500 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

Level
    Thanks

Headphone Volume Control 47PFL7606T

I still miss to be able to control the volume the regular way when using headphone /amp out jack.
    Is there any reason this option is switched off? I have the tv connected to my preamp and its really annoying not to be able to change the volume an easy way with the TV remote.

Hope this will be fixed for next firmware...i have waited long time for this now and why isn't there a good EPG when switching channel so i can se whats on tv (dvb-t) Al the other boxes and tv set i used have this but not this Philips, at the top down of the picture show time, whats on, whats next and witch channel.

And another thing the tv is terrible slow when switching channel. its black for several seconds between channel...

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Achievements:
    1 year registered500 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vandenhoogen View Post
    I still miss to be able to control the volume the regular way when using headphone /amp out jack.
    Is there any reason this option is switched off? I have the tv connected to my preamp and its really annoying not to be able to change the volume an easy way with the TV remote.

Hope this will be fixed for next firmware...i have waited long time for this now and why isn't there a good EPG when switching channel so i can se whats on tv (dvb-t) Al the other boxes and tv set i used have this but not this Philips, at the top down of the picture show time, whats on, whats next and witch channel.

And another thing the tv is terrible slow when switching channel. its black for several seconds between channel...
    Anyone from Philips please respond to this, why is it so hard to fix, and when im searching for update over internet in setup menu it always said tv has the latest firmware even if theres a newer one on the internet??? Why? Remote controlled headphone volume please!!!! theres not an option to go to the menu each time?! Stupied just stupied

Silver Member
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 240
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered1000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassNew Achievement!
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vandenhoogen View Post
    [...] and when im searching for update over internet in setup menu it always said tv has the latest firmware even if theres a newer one on the internet??? Why? [...]
    This was answered several times in the forums already:
    - some updates are pushed to the automatic feed directly
    - some updates are available for download if you search for them on the support website, but are not automatically pushed
    - and sometimes it just takes a bit for them to appear on the automatic feed after they have been put up for download