• Bookmark and Share
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredNew Achievement!

Level
    Thanks

Question DVI problem

This post is not about TV devices but I dont know where else look for help. I bought Philips monitor 196V3LSB7/00 LED, it`s came with standard VGA cable and I dont noticed any problem. I decided to buy DVI cable then problem came, some functions from SETUP menu on Monitor became unusable, "AUTO, H.Position, V.Position, Phase and Clock" options are darkened and can`t be used. That`s not the problem with VGA cable. How can I fix this problem, I have installed all drivers from CD which came in original package, problem is not resolved.

Sorry for my bad English, I will appreciate your help.

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks
    Hi rockmarko,

Sorry for the delay in responding.

Unfortunately we don't support monitors on this forum, but I can get you a telephone number of who best to call for support. If you let me know where you're based, I can get that to you as soon as possible

Best,

Rafe

Quote Originally Posted by rockmarko View Post
    This post is not about TV devices but I dont know where else look for help. I bought Philips monitor 196V3LSB7/00 LED, it`s came with standard VGA cable and I dont noticed any problem. I decided to buy DVI cable then problem came, some functions from SETUP menu on Monitor became unusable, "AUTO, H.Position, V.Position, Phase and Clock" options are darkened and can`t be used. That`s not the problem with VGA cable. How can I fix this problem, I have installed all drivers from CD which came in original package, problem is not resolved.

Sorry for my bad English, I will appreciate your help.
    Forum Mod