12-12-2012, 09:41 AM #1
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
- Rep Power
Your experiences with FWv14.104 for 8000, 9000 and 21:9 series (2011 models)
This is for technical feedback only. For other discussions please post in this thread.
All posts need to be approved in this thread, meaning it will not be visable before this is done. No need to repost if not come live.
- HbbTV application is not working. (Only applicable to country, Czech Republic)
- USB recording resume function is not working.
- TV turns off and on by itself when EasyLink is enabled
- IMPORTANT: After upgrading your TV, it is necessary to perform a "cold start": after the TV is running again (after the update), shut down the TV, wait 2 minutes (till all components are shut down), unplug the TV from the mains (pull power cord) for a few minutes before starting again.
Please follow the following template in this thread. Off topic posts regarding the firmware will be moved to the other thread (linked over).
Last edited by Philips - Benedickte; 12-12-2012 at 04:15 PM.Forum Mod
By inthehouse in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 22Last Post: 10-01-2012, 09:15 PM
By bluevoice in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2012, 05:05 PM
By Philips - Thomas in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 141Last Post: 03-05-2012, 07:33 AM
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 155Last Post: 12-14-2011, 02:00 PM
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 23Last Post: 10-20-2011, 08:26 AM