12-12-2012, 08:45 AM #1
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
- Rep Power
Your experiences with FW v14.104 for 5806, 6000 and 7000 series (2011 models)
This is for technical feedback only. For other discussions please post in this thread.
- HbbTV application is not working. (Only applicable to country, Czech Republic)
- USB recording resume function is not working.
- TV turns off and on by itself when EasyLink is enabled
- IMPORTANT: After upgrading your TV, it is necessary to perform a "cold start": after the TV is running again (after the update), shut down the TV, wait 2 minutes (till all components are shut down), unplug the TV from the mains (pull power cord) for a few minutes before starting again.
Please follow the following template in this thread. Off topic posts regarding the firmware will be moved to the other thread (linked over).
Last edited by Philips - Benedickte; 12-12-2012 at 09:33 AM.Forum Mod
By Philips - Thomas in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 65Last Post: 09-14-2012, 08:13 PM
By Manuel in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2012, 08:58 AM
By Philips - Thomas in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 54Last Post: 05-16-2012, 01:49 PM
By Philips - Thomas in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 99Last Post: 04-25-2012, 06:45 AM
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 32Last Post: 10-21-2011, 05:10 PM