12-13-2012, 01:54 PM #1
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
- Rep Power
Technical feedback for FW 150.82 - for 6/7/8/9000 Series - 2012
The new FW is now live. This thread is for technical feedback only. For other discussions please post in the discussion thread.
Note: All posts need to be approved in this thread, meaning it will not be visable before this is done. No need to repost if not come live.
IMPORTANT: After upgrading your TV, it is necessary to perform a "cold start". This means that, after the TV is running again (after the update), shut down the TV, wait 1 minute (till all components are shut down), and unplug the TV from the mains (pull power cord) for 2 minutes before starting again.
QF1EU-0.150.82.0 (Date published: 2012-12-19)·Improvement about the Headweb app for the Nordics ONLY.
QF1EU-0.150.81.0 (Date published: 2012-12-13)
· Improvement about some USB sticks that are not recognized.
· Improvement on UI speed/HBBTV and TXT.
· Improvement on opening animation in setup menu.
· Improvement on clocklevel for different countries.
· Improvement for YouTube not playing smoothly.
· Improvement for easy link.
· Adaptation in ambilight for the Lounge Light mode.
· Solution for "New device found..." issue ,popup screen will not appear multiple times in the dialog box.
· Crash in web browser on “Bild.de”.
· Solution for Ambilight starts by itself in the morning.
· Improvement for quick start-up automatic mode not working well.
· Improvement for set totally blocked after receiving RC5 command (with “ZON” RC’s).
· Improvement for set stuck in standby.(HDMI devices)
· Improvement for set starts by itself randomly.
· Improvement for cracking noise/ Sound drops.( HDMI devices)
Please use the following template in this thread.
Off topic posts regarding the firmware will be moved to the discussion thread (linked over).
Last edited by Philips - Benedickte; 12-19-2012 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Update of changelogForum Mod
By Philips - Benedickte in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 52Last Post: 10-12-2014, 09:56 PM
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 234Last Post: 12-13-2012, 07:51 PM
By Philips - Benedickte in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 99Last Post: 10-30-2012, 10:20 PM
By Philips - Thomas in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 12Last Post: 08-24-2012, 03:04 PM
By pmzwagerman in forum TV Remote Control and Ambilight AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-08-2012, 12:48 PM