12-13-2012, 12:55 PM #1
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts
- Rep Power
Experience Thread - FW 150.82 - for 6/7/8/9000 Series - 2012
The new FW is now live.
For detailed technical feedback, please use this thread.
IMPORTANT: After upgrading your TV, it is necessary to perform a "cold start". This means that, after the TV is running again (after the update), shut down the TV, wait 1 minute (till all components are shut down), and unplug the TV from the mains (pull power cord) for 2 minutes before starting again.
[QF1EU-0.150.82.0 (Date published: 2012-12-19)
· Improvement about the Headweb app for the Nordics ONLY.
QF1EU-0.150.81.0 (Date published: 2012-12-13)
· Improvement about some USB sticks that are not recognized.
· Improvement on UI speed/HBBTV and TXT.
· Improvement on opening animation in setup menu.
· Improvement on clocklevel for different countries.
· Improvement for YouTube not playing smoothly.
· Improvement for easy link.
· Adaptation in ambilight for the Lounge Light mode.
· Solution for "New device found..." issue ,popup screen will not appear multiple times in the dialog box.
· Crash in web browser on “Bild.de”.
· Solution for Ambilight starts by itself in the morning.
· Improvement for quick start-up automatic mode not working well.
· Improvement for set totally blocked after receiving RC5 command (with “ZON” RC’s).
· Improvement for set stuck in standby.(HDMI devices)
· Improvement for set starts by itself randomly.
· Improvement for cracking noise/ Sound drops.( HDMI devices)
Last edited by Philips; 12-19-2012 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Update of changelog.Forum Mod
By Philips - Rafe in forum TV: Software 2010 modelsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2012, 11:01 AM
By janvan in forum TV: Software 2011 modelsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-07-2012, 07:56 PM
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2011 modelsReplies: 155Last Post: 12-14-2011, 01:00 PM
By mad4hit in forum TV: InstallationReplies: 3Last Post: 11-22-2011, 09:32 AM
By tolgaakcan in forum TV: Software 2010 modelsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-11-2011, 06:11 AM