12-19-2012, 08:09 AM #1
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
- Rep Power
Experience thread - FW v96.0 - for 4xx7 and 5xx7 series - 2012
The new FW is now in the progress to be uploaded to the support page.
This thread is for discussions. For technical feedback please post in the technical feedback thread.
IMPORTANT: After upgrading your TV, it is necessary to perform a "cold start". This means that, after the TV is running again (after the update), shut down the TV, wait 1 minute (till all components are shut down), and unplug the TV from the mains (pull power cord) for 2 minutes before starting again.
Q554E_0.96.0.0 (Date published: 2012-12-18)
You are highly recommended to update your TV with the standby software version 126.96.36.199. You may download the standby software here or from the FAQ “What should I do when my TV turns on and off by itself and/or does not respond to the remote control?”
- TV tunes to the wrong channel when you select the channel in EPG.
- TV keeps turn off and on by itself after you perform the first time installation.
- TV hangs after wake up from standby.
- Unable to play video using BBC iPlayer.
- Unable to play MP4 files.
- TV turns off and on by itself when EasyLink is enabled.
- Clock displays the wrong time. (Only applicable to country, Slovakia)
- Channel Ned1 is not stored during analog channel installation. (Only applicable to country,Netherlands)
Last edited by Philips; 03-29-2013 at 08:36 AM.Forum Mod
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 61Last Post: 12-17-2012, 02:41 PM
By Philips - Rafe in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 41Last Post: 10-16-2012, 05:45 PM
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 27Last Post: 08-30-2012, 11:12 AM
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 18Last Post: 07-12-2012, 09:05 PM
By Philips - Thomas in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 34Last Post: 07-02-2012, 08:30 PM