try the following:
- format USB stick with FAT
- create folder "UPGRADES"
- copy the "autorun.upg" into that folder - rename the file to "test.upg"
- start TV, wait some minutes
- plugin USB stick
- go into TV configuration -> software update
- choose "Local Updates" from USB
Thank's for your reply ... I've done, step by step, procedure you recomand it, unfortunately my TV don't 'see' the 'test.upg' file from the USB stick. Same 'message' in the 'Local updates': 'Empty - No software found'
Could be the reason that my TV was built after the .'034' firmware release date???
I don't know, but after two and a half years of malfunction ... I feel very disappointed ...
please get in contact with your local support
The Guys at the helpdesk can check what we can offer you.