01-30-2011, 07:17 PM #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Toengel's Philips Blog
- Thanked 270 Times in 241 Posts
- Rep Power
[Howto] "Mute screen" in Net TV Application (Energy saving)
- green button does not work in Net TV apps, consequently it is not possible to switch of the display in i.e. radio applications
- (I think this is a feature, since the colored buttons are used in HBBTV etc.)
- press button with the three vertical bars (Adjust menu) on your remote
- goto i.e. ambilight sub menŁ and press ok - now you can choose between on and off
- now press the green button
- select "mute screen"
Last edited by Toengel; 01-30-2011 at 07:24 PM.